The PC(USA) Store has a huge list of resources for on-lining church (worship and study groups) and free downloadable faith formation for all ages: books, coloring pages, study guides, etc.
The MN Conference UMC offers resources from Marcia McFee:
- A “Comfort food” liturgy that references communion but also the early Christian “agape meals” and later “love feasts.”
- A video containing tips for sensory-rich live streaming when there is no congregation present in-person.
- From Illustrated Ministry: free, weekly faith formation resources for all ages that include children’s activities, devotionals, and coloring pages.
- And from ClergyEducation.com a webinar about online church.
Beaming Books offers:
- free shipping on purchases through their website. (Use code BEAMING20 at check-out.)
- guidelines for the rights to use their books for virtual storytime and live video.
- blogs and downloadables designed to help children learn and flourish while at home, with more on the way.
Mindful Schools shares free LIVE Mindfulness Classes for Kids (geared toward K-5) every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 – 10:30am PST. You can learn more about it here and watch their first episode!
Faith+Lead has their version of this Six New Things Supplemental: all on one page. This blog shares on-lining church suggestions, this one shares stewardship ideas, and this one is on self-care for pastors (read it!!!!).
Michel Gribble-Dates has a Spring 2020 Sale on ALL Story & Stretch materials going on now (promo code “spring2020sale”) and will soon share free downloadable Story & Stretch lessons. Her Tidy Your Temple Seasonal Reset (for adults) GOES LIVE TOMORROW! REGISTER HERE. And beginning April 1 will share FREE workshops on topics ranging from creating and using labyrinths to simple strategies to help you de-stress to Story & Stretch Q&As.
And Shalem Institute invites everyone into Wednesday Prayer for the World (8:30 AM EST). This seems like a really good idea…