The Ministry Lab’s three labyrinths are sheltering-in-place – along with everyone else – until it’s safe to share their intimate space with others, again.
For planning purposes, here are the basics on our labyrinths: (Linked pictures are similar.)
- a thirty-five foot Chartres replica canvas labyrinth (black),
- a thirty-foot Chartres replica canvas labyrinth (green), and
- a twenty-foot Vision Quest canvas labyrinth (lilac).
Labyrinths may be reserved up to one year in advance.
- A notebook of activities accompanies each labyrinth.
- Consult with us on labyrinth resources.
- We recommend The Labyrinth Society for further information and/or to engage your people in preparations.
Cost: $50 per week ($25 per week for the churches of the Synod of Lakes and Prairies).
We hope to update this page soon with a list of outdoor labyrinths that may (or may not) be available for use during the COVID-19 prohibition on large-group gatherings.