Joining in the grief around the horrific killing of George Floyd and in support of calls for justice, we suggest the following resources:
- See our Faith Formation: At-Home Tips & Resources for an Adult List and Teen/Youth & Children List of anti-racism and ending white supremacy culture resources.
- See our At-Home Service & Outreach page for a list of concrete ways to engage in justice activism.
- The UCC Racial Justice Team has an excellent page of resources around anti-racism, white supremacy culture and action.
- Please see our Denominations page for leaders’ responses to the tragic killing of George Floyd.
Joanna from Spacious Faith reflects on the intersections of breath, Covid-19 and the killing of George Floyd in Breathe Freely.
In conjunction with UTS decisions, The Ministry Lab is TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING OPEN HOURS. Keep track of what’s happening on United’s virtual and physical campuses here.
PLEASE CONTACT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR EMILY MEYER FOR CONSULTATIONS, TO ACCESS RESOURCES, AND/OR TO REGISTER FOR WEBINARS.
CHECK OUR FAITH FORMATION PAGE FOR REGULARLY UPDATED AT-HOME RESOURCES.
- county and sheriff help-lines
- pastoral visit guidelines
- tips for parents
- links to judicatory resources:
- Presbytery of the Twin Cities Area
- Synod of Lakes and Prairies (PCUSA)
ONLINE USE COPYRIGHT & PERMISSIONS INFORMATION
- music & worship
- updates on using Ministry Lab indoor labyrinths
- list of potentially available outdoor labyrinths (Twin City Area)
- list of potentially available outdoor labyrinths (Out-State)
Six New Things will continue to post weekly with hard-copy publications and online resources for at-home and general use.
Blessings of health and safety as we journey into God’s new reality together.