HOLY WEEK & EASTER RESOURCES
The Ministry Lab’s Rev. Emily Meyer partners with Melissa Weinhandl, Marriage & Family Therapist Associate, MA, LAMFT, in offering Family Evening Devotions, Revised Common Lectionary-based contemplative practices perfect for bedtime but easily adaptable for online worship.
The MN Annual Conference, UMC, shares a page full of links to Holy Week resources – both for worship and faith formation.
Sanctified Art shares visio divina contemplative readings/films on the gospel readings of Holy Week, along with online liturgies for Maundy Thursday and Easter Sunday.
The MN Conference UMC offers resources from Marcia McFee:
- A “Comfort food” liturgy that references communion but also the early Christian “agape meals” and later “love feasts.”
- A video containing tips for sensory-rich live streaming when there is no congregation present in-person.
Illustrated Ministries shares free Palm Sunday downloadable resources for faith formation and worship which include:
- Matthew 21:1-11 devotional, illustration, and coloring page
- Children’s worship bulletin
- “Into your spacious heart” coloring page for ALL AGES (this is a great one for teens and adults)
Rebecca Voelkel shared a Good Friday Walk for Justice: Stations of the Cross video.